Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ

Home > Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ > Q&A

Á¦¸ñ Lucia and Amelia at Fatima and Mother Theresa in India
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2016-03-18

Lucia and Amelia at Fatima and Mother Theresa in India

Q1  I am now translating fr. K. Stehlin¡¯s letter on Fatima. BVM promised that Lucia will go to Heaven. By the way, Lucia and John Paul Two died in 2005 almost at the same time. they celebrated the New Mass. then, she surely went to heaven according to BVM's promise?

A1  Lucia did not ¡°celebrate¡± the New Mass; she only attended it; she did not have much choice at all in her convent. She most likely suffered if there were any irreverence towards the Blessed Sacrament, especially since the Angel had taught her to adore most profoundly our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. There are quite a few devout people who like that suffered in seeing all the abuses that were going around, but they were not in a position to do much about it. Such persons are not guilty of these abuses, and they could have been sanctified by our Lord really present in the Blessed Sacrament, as soon as the consecration is valid – in spite of the lack of reverence surrounding it.

But for people who have the choice and are able to go to the Traditional Mass, I think they should do so. Because, there, in the Traditional rite, proper reverence and adoration is given to our Lord, and that opens the souls and the hearts of the faithful to receive grace in abundance.

Q2 Amelia will be in Purgatory until the end of the world. A YOUNG  girl have to stay in Purgatory until the end of the world? How big was her sin?  By what?....

A2 We do not know what she did. The most likely is that she did quite a big mortal sin, and had contrition before she died, probably with the last rites. Since she died young, she probably did not do much penance after receiving the absolution: hence the need to do penance in Purgatory. But what I write here is only a conjecture based on the record of the apparition above. One would need to know her case better to say something more accurate.

Q3 One more thing, I have just heard the news that Mother Theresa (in India) as a mother of the poor will be canonized in September. Some people think that she had a notion of religious pluralism. Actually I saw her kneel down in front of Buddha Statue in the picture. Also an atheist proclaimed that she praised a wicked political leader to  receive some donation. Most people praised her what she did, but in the internet, some protestants confirm that she is not in Heaven. What do you think of her?

A3 I have never studied in depth her life. Our Lord Jesus Christ has judged her, and His Judgement is good – and fearful.You wrote you saw her kneel in front of Buddha gods: this alone would be an obstacle for any canonisation. I have been told of other similar facts about her. This is one more proof – if any is needed – that modern ¡°canonisations¡± are not infallible at all, and I would not advise people to pray to her. One can approve the good she has done but one needs to disapprove these actions (kneeling in front of pagan gods¡¦): the mixture itself is not good at all.

http://ephesians511blog.com/2013/03/03/mother-teresa-at-prayer-in-a-buddhist-temple/
October 7, 1975 – At left, in Calcutta, Mother Teresa worships Buddha in a ceremony of thanksgiving for the 25th anniversary of the Missionaries of Charity. She is the first on the left, recollected in profound prayer. At right, another close-up from the same ceremony.