Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ

Home > Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ > Q&A

Á¦¸ñ È­Àå(ûýí÷ - Cremation)
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2016-05-31

È­Àå(ûýí÷ )

Áú¹® ¡°³»°¡ Á×¾úÀ» ¶§, ³» ½Ã½ÅÀ» È­Àå½ÃÄÑ, ³ªÀÇ À縦 Å°³ª¹ß·ç(Kinabalu) »ê À§¿¡ »Ñ¸®±æ ¿øÇϴ°¡?(Å°³ª¹ß·ç »ê; ¸»·¹ÀÌ ¹ÝµµÀÇ ÃÖ°í ³ôÀº »ê. SSPX ¼º´çÀÌ ¸»·¹À̽þƿ¡µµ ÀÖ°í ·¹³× ½ÅºÎ´Ô ¹æ¹®ÇϽÉ)

´äº¯ ½ÅÀÚµéÀÇ ½Ã½ÅÀ» ¸ÅÀåÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ºÎÈ°¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¹ÏÀ½ ÇàÀ§ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.(Àü¿°º´À̳ª ±×¿Í »óÀÀÇÏ´Â Áúº´À» Á¦¿ÜÇÏ°í) ¿À·£ ¼¼¿ùµ¿¾È È­ÀåÀº ºÎÈ°¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ½ÇÁ¦ÀûÀÎ ºÎÀÎÇàÀ§¿´½À´Ï´Ù(±×·¡¼­ ÇÁ¸®¸ÞÀ̽¼ÀÌ »çÈÄ ÀڽŵéÀÇ ½Ã½ÅÀ» È­ÀåÇÕ´Ï´Ù) ¼¼»óÀÇ ¹æ½ÄÀ» ÁÖ´Â °ÍÀº ¿ÇÁö ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù. À°½ÅÀÇ ºÎÈ°À» Áõ¾ðÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ¸·Î¼­ ¿ì¸®´Â ½Ã½ÅÀ» ¸ÅÀåÇÏ´Â ¿¾ÀûÀÇ °¡Å縯 ÀüÅëÀ» ÁöÄÑ¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù...

Cremation

Q ¡°When I died, I want my body cremated and my ashes scattered on Mount Kinabalu¡¦¡±?

A The burial of the bodies of the faithful is an act of faith in the Resurrection; for many years (except in case of pestilence or other such diseases) cremation was a practical denial of that faith (that is why the Freemasons used to cremate their bodies after their death). To give the ways of the world is not right. We should keep the ancient Catholic tradition of burying our dead as a profession of faith in the Resurrection of the body.