Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ

Home > Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ > Q&A

Á¦¸ñ °úÀ×Àα¸¿Í °í°áÇÑ °¡Á¤/Overpopulation and Generous Families
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2016-06-09

°úÀ×Àα¸¿Í °í°áÇÑ °¡Á¤

Áú¹® Àα¸°úÀ×ÀÌ ÂüÀ¸·Î ¹®Á¦ÀÌ°í Âü °¡Å縯 °¡Á¤Àº ¾ÆÀ̸¦ ¸¹ÀÌ ³º´Âµ¥...

´äº¯ ¿ì¸® ¼º´ç¿¡ ³ª¿À´Â °¡Á¤Àº Àڳฦ 7,9,11¸í, ½ÉÁö¾î ´õ ¸¹Àº ¾ÆÀ̵é(Á¦°¡ ¾Æ´Â µÎ °¡Á¤Àº 15¸íÀÔ´Ï´Ù)À» ³º´Â °ÍÀº º¸ÅëÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ÀüÅë °¡Å縯 ½ÅÀÚ°¡ ¡®°Ü¿ì¡¯ ´Ù¼¸ ¸íÀ» ³º´Â´Ù¸é, ¡®¼Ò°¡Á·¡¯À̱¸¸¸À̶ó°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ÈǸ¢ÇÑ ´ë°¡Á·ÀÎ °æ¿ì, ¸¹Àº ¼º¼Ò(á¡á¯)°¡ ÀÖ°Ô µÇ´Âµ¥, (³ªÀÇ ÇüÁ¦´Â 5¸íÀ¸·Î Áß 3¸íÀÌ »çÁ¦ÀÌ°í, ¸£Æäºê¸£ ´ëÁÖ±³ÀÇ °¡Á¤Àº 8¸íÀÇ ÀÚ³à Áß 5¸íÀÌ ¼º¼Ò¿¡ µé¾î°¬°í ±×¿Í °°Àº ¸¹Àº »ç·Ê°¡ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.) ¡®°úÀ×Àα¸¡¯À̶ó´Â ¹Ý°¨À» Á¦·Î·Î ÁÙÀ̸ç, ±³È¸¸¦ ¹ßÀü½ÃÅ°°í ¹ø¼ºÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ´Â ÃÖ°íÀÇ ¹æ¹ýÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯´Ï ÈǸ¢ÇÑ °áÈ¥À» ÇÏ°í ¸¹Àº Àڳฦ ³ºÀ¸¼¼¿ä. õÁÖ²²¼­ ³ªÀº »ýÈ°, ¼º¼ÒÀÇ ±æ·Î ÀεµÇÏÁö ¾ÊÀ¸¸é °áÈ¥Çϼ¼¿ä. ÈǸ¢ÇÑ °áÈ¥À» ±¸¼ºÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ¹ÏÀ½°ú Á¤°áÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

¡°°¡´ÉÇÑ ÇÑ »¡¸® ¦À» ãÀ¸¶ó.¡° ÇÏ°ÚÁö¸¸ ¿ÀÈ÷·Á ¸»ÇÏ°í ½ÍÀº °ÍÀº,¡±ÁÁÀº ¦À» ¸¸³ªµµ·Ï ±âµµ Çϼ¼¿ä.¡± °áÈ¥À» ¼­µÎ¸£´Â °ÍÀº ÁÁÁö ¾Ê°í ¼­µÑ·¯¼­ ³ª»Û »óȲ¿¡ ºüÁö±âº¸´Ù´Â ÁÁÀº °áÈ¥ÀÌ ³´½À´Ï´Ù.... ¿©·¯ ûȥÀ» °ÅÀýÇÑ ÈÄ¿¡, ³ªÀÌ 30¼¼ ¶§ ³ªÀÇ ¾î¸Ó´Ï°¡ °áÈ¥Çϼ̴µ¥ ±×·¯³ª ¾î¸Ó´Ï´Â 3¸íÀÇ »çÁ¦¸¦ Æ÷ÇÔ, ´Ù¼¸À» µÎ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

³ªÀÇ Á¶ºÎ¸ð´Â °áÈ¥ÇÑ Áö 67³â µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. 50ȸ °áÈ¥±â³äÀÏ ´ç½Ã¿¡, ÇҾƹöÁö°¡ ¸»¾¸ÇϽñæ, ¡°³ÊÈñµéÀÌ °áÈ¥ ÈÄ 50³âÀÌ µÇ¸é, ½ÅÈ¥¸¸Å­ ±â»ÝÀÌ ¸øµÇÁö¸¸, Áö³­ 50³âÀ» µÇµ¹¾Æº¸°í, °áÈ¥»ýÈ°¿¡ Ãæ½ÇÇÑ °ÍÀ» º¸°Ô µÇ¸é, ±× ±â»Ýµµ ½ÅÈ¥ÀÇ ±â»Ý¿¡ ¸øÁö ¾Ê±¸³ª.¡± Á¦°¡ ÀØÀ» ¼ö ¾ø´Â Ä¿´Ù¶õ ÁöÇý¿´½À´Ï´Ù. Á¤°á°ú ÃæÁ÷ÇÔÀ¸·Î ÁغñµÈ ÂüµÈ °áÈ¥Àº ÂüÀ¸·Î ÁÁÀº °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. õ±¹ÀÇ ¸ð½ÀÀº ¾Æ´ÏÁö¸¸ õ±¹ÀÇ ÀÛÀº ¸ð½ÀÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ³ë·ÂÀÇ °¡Ä¡°¡ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ³ªÀÇ  Å« ¾Æ¹öÁö °¡Á¤Àº 15¸íÀÇ ¼ÕÀÚµé °¡¿îµ¥ 6¸íÀÌ ¼º¼ÒÀÇ ±æÀ» °É¾ú°í ÀüÅë °¡Å縯À» Áöŵ´Ï´Ù!

·¹³× ½ÅºÎ

Overpopulation and Generous Families

Q To the question of whether overpopulation is really a problem and the consequences of having a truly Catholic family.

A ¡°It is not unusual in our chapels to have families with 7, 9, 11 or even MORE children (I know two families of 15 children). When one traditional faithful has ¡°only¡± five children, one thinks it is a ¡°small¡± family. In good large Catholic families, there are also many vocations (in my family, 3 priests out of 5 children; in Archbishop Lefebvre¡¯s family 5 vocations out of 8 children, and many more examples like that). This reduces to nought the objection of ¡°overpopulation¡± and is the best way to develop and multiply the Church. So yes, make a GOOD marriage and have many children – unless God calls you to a better life, a consecrated life. Ingredients for a good marriage: FAITH and purity.

¡°find a new one [=man] ASAP!¡± I¡¯d rather say: PRAY for a GOOD one! It is better not to rush and make a good marriage rather than to rush¡¦ into a bad situation. My mother married when she was already 30, after having declined some other offers: but then she had 5 children including 3 priests.

My grandparents were married 67 years! At the time of their 50th anniversary, my grandfather told us: ¡°When you reach 50 years of marriage, the joys are not the same as at the beginning; but if you can look back at your life and see 50 years of fidelity, the joy is not less!¡± Great wisdom which I will never forget. A true Catholic marriage, prepared with purity, lived with fidelity, is a very great good – it is not heaven, but it is a little image of it. It is certainly worth the efforts. And my great-parents had 6 vocations out of 15 grand-children, all 6 traditional Catholic!