Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ

Home > Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ > Q&A

Á¦¸ñ ¸¶¸£Æ¾ ·çÅÍ ¾î·ÏÀ» °³½Å±³ÀεéÀº º¸¼¼¿ä. (1)
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2017-07-14

¸¶¸£Æ¾ ·çÅÍ ¾î·ÏÀ» °³½Å±³ÀεéÀº º¸¼¼¿ä.(1)

"¸ÕÀú À¯ÅÂÀΠȸ´ç(synagogues)°ú Çб³¸¦ ºÒ Áö¸£°í, ŸÁö ¾Ê´Â °ÍÀº ¹¯°í ÈëÀ¸·Î µ¤¾î¶ó. ±×¸®ÇÏ¿© ¾Æ¹«µµ µ¹À̳ª ±× ÈçÀûÀ» º¸Áö ¸øÇÏ°Ô Ç϶ó."

"(¹æÈ­¿Í ¶¥¼Ó¿¡ ¹¯´Â) ÀÌ ÀϵéÀº ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ÁÖ´Ô°ú ±×¸®½ºµµ±³ÀÇ ¸í¿¹¸¦ °É°í Ç϶ó, ±×·¡¼­ ÁÖ´ÔÀÌ ¿ì¸®°¡ ±×¸®½ºµµÀÎÀÌ°í, ¶ÇÇÑ ´ëÁß¿¡°Ô °ÅÁþ¸»Çϸç, ÀúÁÖÇÏ°í, ¼ºÀÚ¿Í ±×¸®½ºµµÀÎÀ»  ¸ðµ¶ÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀ» ¹æ°üÇϰųª, ¿ë¼­Ä¡ ¾ÊÀ½À» ÁÖ´ÔÀÌ º¸½Ãµµ·Ï Ç϶ó."

"¿ì¸®¿Í ³ª ¶ÇÇÑ ¸ô¶ó¼­ °ú°Å¿¡ (À¯ÅÂÀÎÀ») ¿ë³³ÇÑ ÀÏ¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿© ÁÖ´ÔÀÌ (¿ì¸®¸¦) ¿ë¼­¸¦ ÇÏ°ÔÇ϶ó."

"±×·¯³ª ¿ì¸®°¡ ÀÌÁ¦´Â ¾Ë¾ÒÀ¸¹Ç·Î, ¸¸¾à ¿ì¸® ÄÚ¾Õ¿¡ ÀÖ´Â À¯ÅÂÀεéÀÇ Áý°ú Á¸ÀçÀÇ ±Ç¸®¸¦ º¸È£ÇÑ´Ù¸é, ¿ì¸®°¡ ½º½º·Î ±×µé°ú °°ÀÌ ¿¹¼ö¿Í ¿ì¸®µéÀ» ÀúÁÖÇÏ°í ¾Ç¸¶È­½ÃÅ°°í, ¿åÇÏ´Â °Í°ú °°´Ù."

"µÎ ¹ø°, ³»°¡ Ãæ°íÇÏ´Ï, ±×µé (À¯ÅÂÀÎ) µéÀÇ ÁýÀº Æı«Ç϶ó. ¿Ö³ÄÇϸé, ±×µéÀÇ ÁýÀº ±×µéÀÇ È¸´ç°ú °°Àº ¿ëµµ·Î ¾²À̱⠶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù."

"Áý ´ë½Å¿¡, ±×µéÀÌ ÁöºØ¾Æ·¡³ª, Çê°£¿¡¼­ Áý½Ãó·³ »ì°Ô Ç϶ó."

"ÀÌ·¸°Ô ÇÏ¿©, ±×µéÀÌ ÀÚ¶ûÇÏ´Â¹Ù¿Í ¹Ý´ë·Î, ¿ì¸®³ª¶óÀÇ ÁÖÀÎÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¸ç, ±×µéÀÌ ÁÖ´Ô ¾Õ¿¡¼­ ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô Åë°îÄÉ Çϸç, (±×µéÀÌ) Ãß¹æµÇ°í °¤Çô¼­ »ì¾Æ°¨À» ÀνĽÃÅ°¸®¶ó."

"¼Â°, ¿ì»ó¼þ¹èÇÏ°í, °ÅÁþ¸»ÇÏ°í, ÀúÁÖÇÏ´Â ±×µéÀÇ ±âµµ Ã¥°ú Å»¹«µå¿¡ °üÇÑ ±ÛÀº ¸ðµÎ ¾Ð¼öÇ϶ó."

Ãâó: Jews And Their Lies (À¯ÅÂÀΰú ±×µéÀÇ °ÅÁþ¸») - ¸¶¸£Æ¾ ·çÅÍ ÁöÀ½

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them.

This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians.

For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly ­ and I myself was unaware of it ­ will be pardoned by God.

But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the Jews, existing right before our very nose, in which they lie about, blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Christ and us (as was heard above), it would be the same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know.

Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. For they pursue in them the same aims as in their synagogues.

Instead they might be lodged under a roof or in a barn, like the gypsies.

This will bring home to them that they are not masters in our country, as they boast, but that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and lament about us before God.

Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. (remainder omitted)