커뮤니티

Home > 커뮤니티 > Q&A

제목 마르틴 루터 어록을 개신교인들은 보세요. (2)
작성자 관리자 작성일 2017-07-19

마르틴 루터 어록을 개신교인들은 보세요. (2)

"상상 속에서 죄를 짓는 자에게는 신의 구원이 임하지 않는다. 죄인이 되어 과감하고 박력있게 죄를 저질러라.... 지금의 삶이 정의가 거하는 곳이라는 생각조차 하지 마라. 반드시 죄를 저질러야 한다."

"많은 귀머거리, 절름발이, 그리고 장님들은 오로지 악마의 저주 때문에 고통 받고 있다. 그리고 흑사병, 장티푸스와 모든 악은 악마로부터 온다는 것을 의심해서는 안 된다."

"인간의 불평등 없이 지상의 왕국은 존재할 수 없다. 자유로운 사람도 있고, 농노(農奴)도 있고, 지배자도 있고, 피지배자도 있는 법이다."

"정신병자에 대해서 말하건대, 나는 모든 종류의 정신병자들은 오로지 악마에 의해 시달림을 받고 있다고 확신한다."

"일반 서민에 대해서는..... 그들을 엄하게 다루어야만 그들이 일하는 것을 볼 것이며, 사나운 야생동물을 쇠사슬로 묶어 놓듯이 그들을 칼과 법의 협박 아래 두어야만 그들은 신앙의 계율에 순응할 것이다."

"폴터스베르크(Poltersberg)에는 비슷하게 저주받은 호수가 있다. 당신이 그 호수 안에 돌을 던져 넣으면 즉시 무시무시한 폭풍이 일어나고, 인근 지역 전체가 중심부를 향해 진동한다. 그곳에 죄수로 갇혔던 것은 바로 악마들이다."

"수센(Sussen)에서는 지난번 그리스도 수난일에 악마는 자신에게 헌신해왔던 마부 세 명의 목숨을 앗아갔다."

"악마들은 여러 나라에 살고 있다. 특히 프러시아(Prussia)에는 악마들이 많다."

“물의 요정((Nix)이라 불리는 악마들이 얼마나 자주 성숙한 여인들과 소녀들을 물속으로 유인해서 그들과 공포스러운 결말로 끝나는 관계를 맺었는가.”

“나는, 쿨렌베르크(Kulenberg)의 성직자들이 했듯이, 야고보서를 화덕 속에 던져버리고 싶었다.”

역자 주) 야고보서에는 행위가 뒤따르지 않는 믿음을 비난하는 내용이 많이 있습니다.

“내가 교황이 적그리스도라고 확신하는 것에 대해 나는 지금 훨씬 더 편안하게 느껴진다.”

“나는 아마도 기독교인들에 대해서는 듣기만 하고 실제로는 한명도 만나보지 못한 어떤 유태인이 야고보서를 썼다고 주장하는 바이다.”

출처: Jews And Their Lies (유태인과 그들의 거짓말) - 마르틴 루터 지음

"God does not work salvation for fictitious sinners. Be a sinner and sin vigorously.... Do not for a moment imagine that this life is the abiding place of justice; sin must be committed.“

"Sin cannot tear you away from him [Christ], even though you commit adultery a hundred times a day and commit as many murders.“

"A large number of deaf, crippled and blind people are afflicted solely through the malice of the demon. And one must in no wise doubt that plagues, fevers and every sort of evil come from him.“

"An earthly kingdom cannot exist without inequality of persons. Some must be free, some serfs, some rulers, some subjects."

"As for the demented, I hold it certain that all beings deprived of reason are thus afflicted only by the Devil."

"As to the common people, ... one has to be hard with them and see that they do their work and that under the threat of the sword and the law they comply with the observance of piety, just as you chain up wild beasts.“

"At Poltersberg, there is a lake similarly cursed. If you throw a stone into it, a dreadful storm immediately arises, and the whole neighboring district quakes to its centre. `Tis the devils kept prisoner there."

"At Sussen, the Devil carried off, last Good Friday, three grooms who had devoted themselves to him.“

"Demons live in many lands, but particularly in Prussia.“

"How often have not the demons called `Nix,` drawn women and girls into the water, and there had commerce with them, with fearful consequences.“

"I almost feel like throwing Jimmy into the stove, as the priest in Kulenberg did."

"I feel much freer now that I am certain the pope is the Antichrist.“

"I maintain that some Jew wrote it [the Book of James] who probably heard about Christian people but never encountered any."