Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ

Home > Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ > Q&A

Á¦¸ñ »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¿ø¼ö´Â °ð ±× Áý »ç¶÷À̶ó
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2020-03-08

»ç¶÷ÀÇ ¿ø¼ö´Â °ð ±× Áý »ç¶÷À̶ó

½ÅºÎ´Ô, ¼º°æ¿¡ À̸£±æ, ¡°³»°¡ ¼¼»ó¿¡ ÆòÈ­¸¦ ÁÖ·¯ ¿Ô´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó. ³ª´Â ÆòÈ­°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó Ä®À» ÁÖ·¯ ¿Ô´Ù. ³»°¡ ¿ÈÀº ¾ÆµéÀÌ Á¦ ¾Æºñ¸¦ °Å½½·¯ ¶°³ª°í, µþÀÌ Á¦ ¾î¹Ì¸¦ °Å½½·¯ ¶°³ª°í, ¸ç´À¸®°¡ Á¦ ½Ã¸ð¸¦ °Å½½·¯ ¶°³²ÀÌ´Ï, ÀÌ·¯¹Ç·Î »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¿ø¼ö´Â °ð ±× Áý »ç¶÷À̶ó.¡±

Áú¹®:

1. ¿ì¸®´Â ÁÖ´ÔÀ» ÆòÈ­ÀÇ ¿ÕÀ̶ó ºÎ¸¨´Ï´Ù. ¡°³ª´Â ÆòÈ­°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó Ä®À» ÁÖ·¯ ¿Ô´Ù.¡±¶ó´Â ¶æÀº ¹«¾ùÀΰ¡¿ä?
2. ¡°»ç¶÷ÀÇ ¿ø¼ö°¡ °ð ±× Áý¾È ½Ä±¸¶ó¡± ÀÌ°ÍÀº ¸ðµç °¡Á¤¿¡ ¿øÇÑ, °¥µî°ú Áõ¿À°¡ ÀÖ´Ù´Â °Ç°¡¿ä? ¿Ïº®È÷ ÀÌÇØ°¡ ¾È µË´Ï´Ù.

´äº¯: ¿ì¸®´Â ¼ºÀ°½ÅÀÇ ¸ñÀû°ú ÀÌ¿¡ µû¸¥ ¡°ºÎÀۿ롱À» ±¸º°ÇØ¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. 

¼ºÀ°½ÅÀÇ ¸ñÀûÀº õÁÖ ¼·¸®¿¡ ÀÇÇؼ­ (Áï, ¼¼ À§°Ý¿¡ ÀÇÇØ) Á÷Á¢ÀûÀ¸·Î ÀǵµµÈ °ÍÀ̸ç, ±×·¯ÇÑ ¸ñÀûÀº ÆòÈ­ÀÇ ¸ñÀûÀÔ´Ï´Ù : Àηù¸¦ ±¸¿øÇϱâ À§ÇØ, Áï, »ç¶÷À» õÁÖ´Ô°ú È­ÇØÇÏ°í, ÀúµéÀÇ Á˸¦ °±°í, ¼ºÈ­½ÃÅ°´Â ÀºÃÑ°ú ÀÚºñ¸¦ ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô ºÎ¾î ÁÖ°í, õÁÖ´Ô°ú ÀÌ¿ô, Áú¼­ ±×¸®°í ÆòÈ­¿¡ ´ëÇÑ »ç¶ûÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

±×·¯³ª õÁÖ´ÔÀÌ Á÷Á¢ÀûÀ¸·Î ÃÊ·¡ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¿ÀÈ÷·Á õÁÖ´ÔÀÇ °èȹ¿¡ ´ëÇØ ¾ÇÇÑ ÀÚµéÀÌ ÃÊ·¡ÇÏ´Â ¡°ºÎÀۿ롱ÀÌ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â º¹À½¼­¿¡¼­ ÀÌ¹Ì ±×·¯ÇÑ ¹Ù¸®»õÀÎ(Pharisees), ·Î¸¶ ´ç±¹ µîÀÇ ¹Ý´ë¿Í ¼¼¼Ó ±Ç·Â¿¡ ÀÇÇÑ (ÃÊâ±â¿¡ õÁÖ±³¸¦ ź¾ÐÇÑ Çѱ¹À» Æ÷ÇÔÇÏ¿©) ź¾ÐÀ» ¿ª»ç¸¦ ÅëÇØ º¼ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸ç, ½ÉÁö¾î ¶§¶§·Î ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ °¡Á·¿¡°Ô¼­ ¿À´Â ¹ÚÇظ¦ º¾´Ï´Ù.

±×¸®°í ¿ì¸® ÁÖ´Ô ¸»¾¸ÀÇ Àǹ̴ ÀÌ°ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×ºÐ²² ´ëÇÑ ¹Ý´ë, ±×¸®°í ±×ºÐ°ú ÇÔ²² ÀÖ°í ½Í¾î ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷µé¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¹Ý´ë, ±³È¸¿Í ¼ºÀε鿡 ´ëÇÑ ¹Ý´ë°¡ ÀÖÀ» °ÍÀ̸ç, ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ¹Ý´ë´Â Ä¡¸í(¼ø±³)À» ÃÊ·¡ÇÒ Á¤µµ·Î Æø·ÂÀûÀÏ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù – ±×¸®°í ±×·¯ÇÑ ¹Ý´ë´Â ¶§¶§·Î °¡Á· ³»¿¡¼­µµ ¹ß°ßµÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

¸ðµç °¡Á¤¿¡¼­ ºÐ¿­ÀÌ ÀÖÀ½À» ÀǹÌÇÏÁö´Â ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù. ÀϺΠ°¡Á¤ÀÇ °æ¿ì¿¡´Â ½Å¾Ó¿¡ À־ ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î ¸¶À½ÀÇ ÀÏÄ¡°¡ ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ÀüºÎ´Â ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. ¶§¶§·Î ÇÑ °¡Á¤ ³»¿¡¼­ÀÇ ¹Ý´ë´Â °ú°ÅÀÇ ÁË·Î ÀÎÇÑ °ÍÀÌ°í, ´Ù¸¥ °æ¿ì¿¡´Â ÁÖ´Ô²²¼­ ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¼ºÈ­(á¡ûù)¸¦ À§ÇØ Çã¶ôÇϽŠ½Ã·Ã¿¡ ºÒ°úÇÒ »ÓÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

±×·¯³ª ÁÖ´Ô²²¼­´Â ¹ÚÇØ°¡ ÀϾ ¶§ ³î¶óÁö ¸»°í, ³«´ãÇÏÁö ¸»¶ó°í ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô °æ°íÇϼ̽À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®°¡ ÀÌ¿ô¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÀÚºñ¸¦ Á¶½É½º·´°Ô ÁöÅ°¸ç, Ãæ½ÇÇÏ°Ô ½Î¿ì°í, ÁÖ´Ô°ú ÇÔ²²Çϸé, ¸¹Àº ÃູÀ» ±â´ëÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Áï, õÁÖ´Ô²²¼­ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ½ÊÀÚ°¡¸¦ ¸¹ÀÌ Çã¶ôÇϽǼö·Ï, ´õ ¸¹Àº ÃູÀ» ¹ÞÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ±¸¼¼ÁÖ ¾È¿¡¼­ ³î¶ó¿î Ä£ÀýÇÔÀ» È®½ÅÇϽʽÿÀ. Ç×»ó ¿©·¯ºÐÀ» µµ¿ì½Ã·Á´Â õÁÖ ¼·¸® ¾È¿¡¼­ ÀÚºñ¿Í ½Å·Ú¸¦ °¡Áö°í ½Å¾ÓÀ» À§ÇØ ¼±ÀÇÀÇ ½Î¿òÀ» ÇϽʽÿÀ.

±×¸®°í º¹µÇ½Å ¼º¸ð ¸¶¸®¾Æ²²¼­ ¿©·¯ºÐÀ» µ½°í ¿©·¯ºÐ°ú ¿©·¯ºÐÀÇ ¸ðµç »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷µéÀ» º¸È£ÇÏ¿© ÁÖ½Ã±æ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.

Yours sincerely in Jesus and Mary,
Father François Laisney

Dear father
The Bible says, "Do not think that I have come to send peace upon the earth; I have come to bring to a sword, not peace. For I have come to set a man at variance with his father, and a daughter with her mother, and a daughter-in-law with her mother-in-law; and a man's enemies will be those of his own household.

Q:

1. We call Our Lord the King of Peace. Could you explain the meaning of 'I have come to bring to a sword, not peace.'
2. A man's enemies will be those of his own household.' Are there feud, conflict and hatred in every family? I can't not completely understand them.

A: One should distinguish the purpose of the Incarnation, and the ¡°side consequences¡±.

The purpose of the Incarnation is that which is DIRECTLY INTENDED by the Divine Providence (i.e. by the Three Divine Persons), and such purpose is a purpose of peace: to save the human race, i.e. to reconcile men with God, paying the debt of their sins and pouring into many souls sanctifying grace and Charity, love for God and for the neighbour, order and peace.

However, there are ¡°side consequences¡±, not directly caused by God, but rather caused by the opposition of the wicked to God¡¯s plan. One sees such opposition already in the Gospel, opposition of the Pharisees, opposition of the Roman Authority, etc. and throughout history one sees these persecution from civil powers (including in Korea), persecution sometimes even from one¡¯s own family¡¦

And this the meaning of the words of our Lord: there will be some opposition to Him, and to those who want to be with Him, opposition to the Church and to the Saints, and such opposition will be violent, even as to cause martyrdom – and such opposition will be found sometimes even within one¡¯s family.

Now it does not mean that in every family, there will be divisions: for some families, there is a beautiful union of mind in the Faith. But not for all. Sometimes, the opposition within one family is due to past sins – other times it is merely a trial which our Lord permits for our sanctification.

But He warned us so that we would not be surprised when it happens, and be not discouraged. If we fight faithfully and with Him, carefully to keep the charity of the brotherhood, we can expect many blessings – and so much the more that God allows crosses with them – in other words, the more there are crosses, the more grace abounds!

So have confidence in our Divine Saviour wonderful kindness; do fight the good fight for the Faith, with charity and trust in Divine Providence Who will help you all the way through.

And may the Blessed Virgin Mary help you and protect you and all your dear ones.

Yours sincerely in Jesus and Mary,
Father François Laisney